Friday 24 May 2019

The Villain Within


Thanks for visiting my site  by the way I’m diomar, and I created this site to help you how to succeed in life

Notice the Inner Villain living inside you

This is my first blog post about how we can overcome  and kill the inner villain or the monster living inside us of you are not aware of it, this villain is controlling us and stopping us when we will going to try to tap our full potential as a person and to  succeed in life. I will share my learnings and ideas here as well as my experiences how I will going to overcome and kill the villain living inside me since I am not yet over kiling it inside me. As an average person, I feel many fear like fear of failure, fear of criticism, fear of trying new things, fear of exploring to other areas of life and many more. I realized that I have another person living inside me that is in control over my thoughts,emotions, my decisions and my actions in life. I always have imposed self limiting beliefs like I’ll never be rich, I can’t do this , I can’t do that and many more. Since I already discover this thing inside me, I believe you have it too and I want you also to kill that villain in you who is always controlling you and your life. 

Conclusion:

My conclusion is that, this villain can not be killed immediately because it is living inside us for a long time that we never notice nor we do not give attention to it. I have an example here for you to help you understand more about what I am talking, for instance you have two wolves living inside you a white and a black wolf who do you think will win if you are going to make thim war against each other? Is the white or black? I have a hint for you, the one who’ll  gonna win is the one you feed the most. I can’t give emphasis further, as this is my firt post. I hope you learned something from what i am talking. Visit my site again as I will be posting here how we can kill the inner villain living inside us. 
My Question for you

I asked you, will you allow this villain will control your life forever? will you allow him control your life? will you allow him limit you? will you allow him steal happiness and wealth that you deserve? will you allow him eat you as a whole? think about it. 

Please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment